We are proud of our wonderful village preschool & are happy to welcome your children into our family.
Our small community run pre-school is set in the beautiful village of All Cannings, near Devizes, Wiltshire and offers a high standard of pre-school education for children aged 2-5 years. We are a well resourced pre-school with a high adult to child ratio, where we provide a secure and stimulating environment in which each child is valued and makes a contribution. Emphasis is placed on personal, social and emotional development through which the play-based curriculum is delivered by our experienced, qualified staff. We have access to the beautiful Wiltshire countryside and have a large outside play area, on both hard-standing and grass, with a mucky play area for the children to truly experience the outside life! We have visits to the local park, farms & surrounding countryside, and are included in the primary school events at the Church including Easter and Christmas services. These are a great opportunity to join in with the older kids and perhaps to see siblings! We would love you to join our amazing, messy and happy family!
Our goal is to enhance the social, emotional, intellectual, creative, language & physical development of our Pre-School children through fun and play.
- To learn through play & fun
- To provide a safe, caring and stimulating environment
- To provide a tailored curriculum for both the group and the individual child within the EYFS framework & learning through play
- To maintain a high adult to child ratio
- To maintain a warm and friendly atmosphere
- To function as part of village life
- To be a springboard for children to venture into the wider world